MAY theme: Flowers!
The 21st TSC Public Affairs Office is looking for photographers in the 21st TSC footprint to submit photos to our monthly photo contest. Get your photo to us by the 15th of the month to be entered into the contest. All you need to do is fill out the submission form and send your photo to email@example.com.
Winners and runners-up will be announced on social media at the end of the month. Photos will be judged for composition, creativity, and technique. The 21st TSC Public Affairs Office will share submitted photos on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages.
Open to all amateur and professional photography enthusiasts of all ages in the 21st TSC footprint, to include service members, family members, DA civilians, and local nationals.
• DSLR, point-and-shoot, and camera phones are allowed.
• Photos must be in digital form (JPEG format) and between 1MB and 5MB.
• Photo contest will take place monthly, between the 15th and 15th (for example, photos submitted from Jan 15 to Feb 15 will be part of the February contest). Winners and runners-up will be announced on social media at the end of the month.
• All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
• Photos must be family friendly.
• Digital manipulation is not allowed. Enhancements must be limited to basic post processing like cropping, adjustments of contrast, and color balancing.
• Photos will be judged for composition, creativity, and technique.
• By submitting your photo, you are giving the 21st TSC Public Affairs Office permission to share your photo on our official Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages.
• Please fill out this form and email it to us, along with your photo, and put "Photo Contest" in the subject line: firstname.lastname@example.org.